L. Bertassello, P.S.C. Rao, J. Jawitz, G. Botter, P. Kumar, P. Le and A. Aubeneau. Wetlandscape Fractal Topography.
P. V. Femeena, I. Chaubey, A. Aubeneau, S. McMillan, P.D. Wagner and N. Fohrer. Can simple regression models act as calibration-substitute to predict transient storage parameters in streams?
B. Hanrahan, J. Tank, A.F. Aubeneau and D. Bolster . Substrate-specific biofilms control nutrient uptake in experimental streams.
15. K. R. Roche, G. Blois, J. L. Best, K. Christensen, A. F. Aubeneau and A. I. Packman. (2018) Turbulence links momentum and solute exchange in coarse-grained streambeds. WRR
14. T. Aquino, K.R. Roche, A.F. Aubeneau, A.I. Packman and D. Bolster. (2017) A Process-Based Model for Bioturbation-Induced Mixing. Scientific Reports
13. A. Li, A. Aubeneau, D. Bolster, J.L. Tank and A.I. Packman. (2017) Covariation in patterns of turbulence‐driven hyporheic flow and denitrification enhances reach‐scale nitrogen removal. WRR
12. T. Aquino, A.F. Aubeneau, G. McGrath, D. Bolster and S. Rao. (2017) Noise-Driven Return Statistics: Scaling and Truncation in Stochastic Storage Processes. Scientific Reports.
11. K. Roche, A.F. Aubeneau, M. Xie, T. Aquino, D. Bolster, and A.I. Packman. (2016) An integrated experimental and modeling approach to predict sediment mixing from benthic burrowing behavior. Environmental Science and Technology
10. A.F. Aubeneau, B. Hanrahan, D. Bolster and J. Tank. (2016) Substrate size and biofilm growth control anomalous transport in streams. Journal of Geophysical Research – Biogeoscience
9. A.F. Aubeneau, R. Martin, D. Bolster, R. Schumer, D. Jerolmack and A.I. Packman. (2015) Fractal patterns in riverbed morphology produce fractal scaling of water storage times. Geophysical Research Letters
8. T. Aquino, A.F. Aubeneau and D. Bolster. (2015) Peak and Tail Scaling of Breakthrough Curves in River Flow. Advances in Water Resources
7. A.F. Aubeneau, B. Hanrahan, D. Bolster and J. Tank. (2014) Substrate size and heterogeneity control anomalous transport in small streams. Geophysical Research Letters
6. A. F. Aubeneau, J.D. Drummond, R. Schumer, D. Bolster, J.L. Tank and A.I. Packman. (2014) Effects of benthic and hyporheic reactive transport on breakthrough curves. Freshwater Science (invited)
5. J.D. Drummond, A. F. Aubeneau and A.I. Packman. (2014) Stochastic modeling of fine particulate organic carbon dynamics in rivers. Water Resources Research
4. S. H. Stonedahl, J.W. Harvey, J.M. Detty, A.F. Aubeneau and A.I. Packman (2012). Evaluating the predictability of stream hyporheic flow with a multi-scale model. Water Resources Research
3. J.W. Harvey, J.D. Drummond, R. Martin, L. McPhillips, A.I. Packman, D.J. Jerolmack, S.H. Stonedahl, A.F. Aubeneau, A.H. Sawyer, L.G. Larsen and C.R. Tobias (2012). Stream solute and fine sediment transport interactions with dynamic hyporheic flow and mobile bedforms. Journal of Geophysical Research
2. J.D. Drummond, T. Covino, A.F. Aubeneau, D. Leong , S. Patil, R. Schumer and A.I. Packman (2012). Effects of solute breakthrough curve tail truncation on residence time estimates: a synthesis of solute tracer injection studies. Journal of Geophysical Research
1. S.E. Thompson, N.B. Basu, J. Lascurain Jr., A.F. Aubeneau and P.S.C. Rao (2011). Relative dominance of hydrologic versus biogeochemical factors on solute export across impact gradients. Water Resources Research