79. Leonardo E. Bertassello, A. F. Aubeneau , J. W. Jawitz, G. Botter, J.T. Hoverman and P. S. C. Rao. Amphibian metapopulation persistance in dynamic dispersal networks in wetlandscapes under stochastic hydroclimatic forcing. EGU, Vienna 2019
78. Antoine F Aubeneau and Anzy Lee. Aris method for (reactive) transient storage models. AGU Fall 2018
77. Kevin Roche, A. Shogren, A. Aubeneau, J. L. Tank and D. Bolster. Modeling benthic vs. hyporheic nutrient uptake in unshaded streams with varying substrates. AGU Fall 2018
76. Anzy Lee, A. Aubeneau and M.B. Cardenas. Investigation of hyporheic exchange in channels with high Froude Number flows: the importance of free surface water elevation changes. AGU Fall 2018
75. Leonardo Bertassello, P.S.C. Rao, A. Aubeneau, J. Jawitz and G. Botter. Spatio-temporal analysis of wetlandscapes impacted by shallow groundwater. AGU Fall meeting, Washington DC, 2018
74. Sulagna Mishra, D. Kneis, T. Berendonk and A. Aubeneau. Vulnerable zone identification in a river network affected with microbial pollution. Integrated Hydrosystem Modelling Conference 2018 (Tubingen, Germany)
75. Kevin Roche, A. Shogren, A. Aubeneau, J. Tank and D. Bolster. Modeling benthic vs. hyporheic nutrient uptake in unshaded streams with varying substrates. ISEH 2018 (Notre Dame, IN)
73. Antoine Aubeneau, A. Lee and M.B. Cardenas. Fractal riverbed topography and hyporheic residence time distributions. ISEH 2018 (Notre Dame, IN)
72. Femeena Pandara-Vallapil, I. Chaubey, A. Aubeneau, N. Fohrer, S. McMillan and P. Wagner. Regression models for predicting calibration parameters in transient storage models. ISEH 2018 (Notre Dame, IN)
71. Femeena Pandara-Vallapil, I. Chaubey, A. Aubeneau, N. Fohrer, S. McMillan and P. Wagner. Predicting transient storage parameters in streams using simple regression models. ASABE 2018 (Detroit, Michigan)
70. Leonardo Bertassello, P. S. C. Rao and A. Aubeneau. Topographic analysis of wetlandscapes: fractal dimension and scaling properties. HIC 2018 (Palermo, Italy)
69. Leonardo E. Bertassello, P. S. C. Rao, J. W. Jawitz, G. Botter, P. Le, P. Kumar and A. Aubeneau. Impact of Fractal Dimension and Scaling Properties on the Ecohydrological Dynamics of Wetlandscapes. EGU 2018.
68. Anzy Lee, A. Aubeneau. 3D Numerical Modeling of Hyporheic Exchange Processes in Fractal Riverbeds. AGU, 2017.
67. Antoine Aubeneau. Linking Freshwater Transport and Quality: A New Frontier? Ecological and Environmental Engineeering seminars, CUAHSI Spring Cyberseminar series, 2017.
66. Christian Guerrero, W. Schmidt, A. Aubeneau and Amisha D Shah. Assessing hydraulics of Water Heaters by Adding Fluoride as a Tracer to Inform its Overall Effect on Water Quality. SURF 2017 – Purdue University
65. Antoine Aubeneau, L. Bertassello, J. Hoverman and S.P. Rao. Wetland Networks and Graph Theory, Soc. Freshwater Sc., Raleigh N.C. 2017
64. Peter S. Levi, J. Tank, A. Aubeneau, G. Winikoff, J. Ruegg, S. Tiegs, D. Chaloner and G. Lamberti Transient Storage Reflects a Gradient of Large-wood Volume in Southern Alaska Streams. Soc. Freshwater Sc., Raleigh N.C. 2017
63. Aaron I. Packman, K.R. Roche, M. Xie, M.A. Alsina, A.F. Aubeneau, T. Aquino, D. Bolster and JF. Gaillard. Interactions between flow and bioturbation control sediment mixing, diagenesis, and metals efflux. ASLO 2017
62. Angang Li, A.F. Aubeneau, T. King, R.M. Cory, B.T. Neilson, G.W. Kling, D. Bolster and A.I. Packman. Linking Sunlight-induced Mineralization of Dissolved Organic Matter to Arctic River Hydrodynamics. ASLO 2017
61. Antoine Aubeneau Linking Freshwater Transport and Quality: A New Frontier? Ecological and Environmental Engineering seminars, Purdue, 2016
60. A. Li, A.F. Aubeneau, T. King, R.M. Cory, B.T. Neilson, G.W. Kling, D. Bolster and A.I. Packman. Effects of In-stream Mixing on Photo-mineralization of Dissolved Organic Carbon in Arctic Rivers. AGU 2016.
59. Antoine F. Aubeneau, G. F. Adani, C. Avilar, S. Wang. Nitrate removal rates change over time during tracer tests: towards zone specific reaction rates and watershed budgets. AGU 2016.
58. Tomas Aquino, K. Roche, A.F. Aubeneau, D. Bolster and A. Packman. A process-based model for bioturbation-induced mixing. AGU 2016.
57. Arial Shogren, J. L. Tank, A. F. Aubeneau and D. Bolster. Comparing solute and particulate transport in streams using Notre Dame Linked Experimental Ecosystem Facility (ND-LEEF). AGU 2016.
56. Ghassani Feta Adani, A Aubeneau, C Alviar, X Xiong and S Wang, “Transport Contaminant in Flowing Water for Improving Water Quality” SURF Symposium. 2016.
55. Antoine Aubeneau. Riverbed fractal topography and residence time distributions. SFS 2016, Sacramento, Ca.
54. Antoine Aubeneau. Fractal topography and residence time distributions. EGU 2016, Vienna.
53. Antoine Aubeneau, R. Martin,D. Bolster, R. Schumer, D. Jerolmack and A. Packman. Fractal patterns in riverbed morphology produce fractal scaling of water storage times. AGU 2015
52. Kevin Roche, A. Aubeneau, A. Li and A. Packman. Turbulent Hyporheic Exchange in Permeable Sediments. AGU 2015
51. Angang Li, A. Aubeneau, J. Tank and Aaron Packman. Coupled Effects of Hyporheic Flow Structure and Metabolic Pattern on Reach-scale Nutrient Uptake. AGU 2015
50. Tomas Aquino, A. Aubeneau and D. Bolster. Peak Scaling of Breakthrough Curves in Reactive Flows. AGU 2015
49. Aaron Packman, Angang Li and Antoine Aubeneau. Reaction rates and residence times in the control of aquatic nutrient transformation. SFS 2015
48. Antoine F Aubeneau, Jennifer L. Tank, Diogo Bolster and Brittany Hanrahan. Influence of substrate size and biofilm growth on anomalous solute transport in experimental streams at ND-LEEF. SFS 2015
47. Angang Li, Antoine Aubeneau, Tyler King, Rose M. Cory, Bethany Neilson, George Kling, Diogo Bolster and Aaron Packman. Stochastic modeling of carbon photo-mineralization along arctic rivers. SFS 2015
46. Antoine F Aubeneau, Jennifer L. Tank, Diogo Bolster and Brittany Hanrahan. Influence of substrate size and biofilm growth on anomalous solute transport in experimental streams. HydroEco conference, Vienna, April 2015
45. A. Packman, J.D. Drummond, A.F. Aubeneau. Probabilistic multi-scale modeling of pathogen dynamics in rivers, AGU Fall 2014
44. A. Aubeneau, T. Aquino, D. Bolster, J. Tank and A. Packman. Hot “spoments” in river networks, AGU Fall 2014
43. Angang Li, Antoine F Aubeneau, Tyler King, Rose Merin Cory, Bethany T Neilson, George W Kling, Diogo Bolster and Aaron Ian Packman. Stochastic Modeling of Carbon Photo-mineralization along Arctic Rivers, AGU Fall 2014
42. Antoine F Aubeneau, Jennifer L. Tank, Diogo Bolster and Brittany Hanrahan. Demonstrating benthic control of anomalous solute transport: biofilm growth interacts with substrate size, AGU Fall 2014
41. Tomás Aquino, Antoine Aubeneau and Diogo Bolster. Peak and Tail Scaling of Breakthrough Curves in Hydrologic Tracer Tests. , AGU Fall 2014
40. Aubeneau A.F. Conservative and reactive transport in streams and rivers. Notre Dame EFD seminar series. Oct. 2014.
39. Drummond, J.D., A. I. Packman, A.F. Aubeneau, R. Davies-Colley, R. Stott, J. Sukias, J. Nagels, A. Sharp, Microbial and organic fine particle transport dynamics in streams – a combined experimental and stochastic modeling approach, EGU General Assembly, Vienna, Austria, April 2014.
38. Packman, A. I., Drummond, J. D., Aubeneau, A.F. and Davies-Colley, R. Ecological connectivity between surface and groundwater systems. ISSM 2014.
37. Aubeneau, A.F. Substrate and biofilms influence anomalous solute transport in experimental streams. Interpore 2014.
36. Riis T., Tank, J. L., Levi P., Reisinger AJ and Aubeneau, A.F. Seasonal changes in transient storage and nutrient uptake in a macrophyte-rich river. JASM 2014.
35. Drummond, J. D., Packman, A. I., Aubeneau, A.F., Davies-Colley, R. and Scott, R. Microbial transport dynamics in streams: accumulation and transmission. JASM 2014.
34. Tank, J. L., Aubeneau, A.F., Reisinger, A. J., Baker, M. A., Hall, R. O., Levi, P. S., Riis, T. and Rosi-Marshall, E. J. Linking biogeochemistry and hydrodynamics in rivers. JASM 2014.
33. Packman, A. I., Aubeneau, A. F. and Drummond, J. D. Upscaling of carbon and nutrient dynamics in rivers. JASM 2014.
32. Aubeneau A.F., Tank JL, Reisinger AJ, Riis T., Levi P. and Bolster D. New take on old questions: The Intersection of nutrient spiraling and transient storage in fluvial systems. JASM 2014.
31. Aubeneau A.F. Conservative and reactive transport in streams and rivers. Northwestern university CEE seminar series. Feb. 2014.
30. Aubeneau A.F., Hanrahan B., Bolster D. and Tank J. Influence of substrate size and heterogeneity on anomalous transport in experimental streams , AGU Fall 2013
29. Roche K, Aubeneau A.F. , Xie M. and Packman A.I. Anomalous Transport of Sediments Subjected to Bioturbation. AGU Fall 2013
28. Drummond, J. D., Aubeneau, A. F., Packman, A. I. Stochastic modeling of fine particulate organic carbon dynamics in rivers. Jacksonville Florida, May 2013, SFS annual meeting
27. Packman, A.I., Aubeneau, A.F. and Drummond J.D. Relating surface and subsurface processes for prediction of biogeochemical dynamics in rivers. Workshop on Observation and Modeling of Ecohydrological Processes in Inland River Basins, July 2013. Beijing.
26. Packman, A.I., Drummond, J.D. and Aubeneau A.F. Stochastic modeling of fine particle deposition, resuspension, and hyporheic exchange in rivers. EGU 2013, Vienna.
25. Aubeneau, A. F., Paster, A., Bolster, D., Schumer, R. and Packman, A.I. Physical mechanisms of anomalous transport in rivers: Implications of surface-porewater flow coupling for downstream solute transport and stream biogeochemistry AGU 2012
24. Drummond, J.D. , Aubeneau, A.F. and A.I. Packman. Modeling Coarse and Fine Particle Transport In-Stream and Within Depositional Areas. AGU 2012
23. Packman, A.I. , Drummond, J.D. , Aubeneau, A.F. , Harter, T. and E.R. Atwill. Observation and simulation of pathogen transmission over multiple scales in rivers. Assessing pathogen fate, transport and risk in natural & engineered water treatment international conference, Banff Canada
22. Drummond, J.D., T.P. Covino, A.F. Aubeneau, D. Leong, S. Patil, R. Schumer, A. I. Packman. A synthesis of solute tracer injection studies: recommendations to improve characterization of hyporheic exchange. NABS 2012
21. Aubeneau, A. F., Schumer, R., Bolster, D., Paster, A. and Packman, A.I. Implications of turbulent flow coupling for hyporheic biogeochemistry. NABS 2012
20. Aubeneau, AF, Drummond, JD, Packman, AI. A continuous time random walk approach to model biogeochemical processes in rivers and hyporheic water. AGU 2011
19. Drummond J , A. Aubeneau, E. Herberg, A Packman and J. Harvey. Particulate Organic Carbon In-Stream Transport and Response to Flood Events. AGU 2011.
18. A.F. Aubeneau. Anomalous transport along river networks. Invited CEE seminar, Northwestern University, Feb 2011.
17. Packman, A. I., Aubeneau, A. F., Drummond, J. D. Stochastic modeling of solute and particle dynamics in rivers. IASWS 2011
16. Packman, A. I., Aubeneau, A. F., Schumer, R. , Drummond, J. D. Conceptualizing and simulating the transport of conservative and reactive solutes in rivers. ASLO 2011
15. Packman, AI, Tank, JL, Schumer, R, Covino, TP, McGlynn, BL, Drummond, JD, Aubeneau, AF, Simonson, K, Patil, S, Leong, DN, Ran, L, Gabor, R S, Garcia, T, Rao, PSC, Basu, NB and Xu, X. Synthesis of observations and models to improve characterization of linkages between river flow, hyporheic exchange, and biogeochemical transformations. NABS 2011
14. Aubeneau, AF , Drummond, JD, Basu, N, Schumer, R, Tank, JL, Packman, AI. Using a stochastic modeling framework to determine the importance of extended hyporheic travel times for biogeoprocessing. NABS 2011
13. J. Drummond, E Herberg, A Aubeneau, J Harvey, A Packman. Predicting Fine Particle Migration in Streams through Direct Measurements of Deposition and Resuspension Rates. NABS 2011
12. J. Drummond, T. Covino, A. Aubeneau, S. Patil, D. Leong, L. Ran, A. I. Packman, R. Schumer The effects of solute breakthrough curve tail truncation on residence time and mass recovery estimates AGU 2010
11. A.I. Packman, R. Schumer, A.F. Aubeneau, and J. Drummond. Stochastic models for the transport of dissolved and suspended material in rivers AGU 2010
10. D. Leong, A. F. Aubeneau, R Gabor, T Garcia, N. Basu, S. Rao, R. Schumer, J. Tank, A. I. Packman Stochastic modeling of reactive solute transport in rivers AGU 2010
9. A. F. Aubeneau, J. Drummond, T. Covino, N. B. Basu, P.S. C. Rao, R. Schumer, J. Tank, A. I. Packman. Linking observed break-through curves from tracer injections in rivers to experimental and environmental conditions AGU 2010
8. Harvey, J.W., Packman, A.I., Jerolmack, D.J., Drummond, J., Martin, R., McPhillips, L.E., Aubeneau, A., Hucks-Sawyer, A., Henry, E.J. and Tobias, C.R. Solute and Fine Sediment Storage and Remobilization by Floods in an Urban Stream. GSA 2010
7. L. E. McPhillips; J. W. Harvey, A. I. Packman, C. R. Tobias, D. J. Jerolmack, J. K. Bohlke, E. J. Henry, L. G. Larsen, A.F. Aubeneau, J. Drummond. Hydrogeomorphic drivers of streams ecological processes:the 2009 Clear run, NC, studies. NABS 2010
6. A. F. Aubeneau, S. H. Stonedahl, J. W. Harvey, A. I. Packman. Improved modeling of hyporheic exchange using CTRW: First application to field data. NABS 2010
5. A. F. Aubeneau, J. Shi, J. Drummond, J. Lamano, J. Park, D. Zhou. Improving zero-energy pumps to provide freshwater in developing-world rural communities. NAE conference, Chicago, 2010
4. S. Thompson, A. F. Aubeneau, N. Basu, M. Hassan, A. Packman, S. Rao. A Parsimonious Model for Transport of Fine Sediments in Rivers. STRESS conference, Nov 09.
3. B.G. Moravec, S.E. Thompson, A.F. Aubeneau, S. Ye, P.C. Rao, N.B. Basu, P.D. Brooks, P.A. Troch. Catchment-scale biogeochemical filtering: A preliminary evaluation of chemical export in four Experimental Watersheds. AGU 2009
2. A.F. Aubeneau, S.E. Thompson, M.A. Hassan, A.I. Packman. A simple linear catchment-response model for investigating sediment efflux associated with climate and land use change in Goodwin Creek, MS. AGU 2009
1. A.F. Aubeneau, S.E. Thompson, P.C. Rao, N.B. Basu, M.A. Hassan, A.I. Packman, G.S. McGrath, L. Fraccarollo, A Parsimonious Model for Transport of Fine Sediments and Sediment-Bound Contaminants in Rivers, AGU 2009